VQ Retro Mk II
- DAB, DAB+, FM Radio Tuner
- Bluetooth Connection
- Apple Lightning - Charge and Play Dock
- Dual Ultra Wide Speakers with MyEQ Function
- Wooden Construction for High Audio Fidelity
- Aux-in, Headphone and USB Charging Port
- VQ LifeStyle Alarms (Dual Alarms, Countdown Timer and Snooze)
- Mains Power or Portable with VQ Rechargeable Battery (Sold Separately)
- The tactile leatherette wrap is Available in 11 Colours & 5 Emma Bridgewater patterns
The VQ Retro Mk II is an exciting upgrade on the original and multi-award winning Retro Radio, maintaining the vintage style but with added functionality and premium acoustics.
Price bracket £120 - £130
The VQ Retro Mk II is as the name suggests a vintage inspired radio, but don’t be fooled by the classic good looks as you’ll find more than enough tech for even the most demanding user. So whether it’s the gorgeous design and choice of 11 colour leatherette wraps or the comprehensive functionality, you’re sure to fall in love with this VQ radio.
Retro Mk II features DAB, DAB+ and FM radio reception to enjoy all of your favourite stations with digital or analogue broadcasts. You can also save up to 10 preset stations on either DAB/DAB+ or FM to keep track of your favourites.
If you want to play music or any other content from your own library or streaming services such as Spotify or TuneIn – Apple users have access to the Lightning Dock on the front of Retro Mk II, which will also charge your device as you play. Other smart device users can simply and wirelessly connect via Bluetooth, and can still charge with the USB charging port.
Being able to listening to everything you could possibly want, you’ll never want to be apart from your Retro Mk II, so you can power via standard mains with the included UK/EU adaptor or with the optional rechargeable battery pack you have around 25 hours listening time between charges.